December Fun
Sugar absolutely hates wearing dog clothes. I had to try, but you can tell by her "expression" that she is completely humiliated!

We were so blessed to spend time with some dear college friends that we've not seen for 2 years!! Oh, I miss them again already!!




And a final update on my job, I begin work with Lumpkin DFCS on Monday. A lot of my friends that I made 3 years ago are still there and I adore my supervisor, so I am very thankful and excited!
4 comments:
I miss all those girls too. I'm a little jealous that you got to hang out. Who knew the Baggett's would be in the states during Christmas?! And poor Sugar looks miserable. I can't believe Josh let you do that.
jeal! jeal! jeeeeaaaal! ohhh, I can't TELL you how jealous I am that ya'll got to chill with the baggetts. Sad day for Hollie. I was sick as a dog anyways, so traveling was out of the question. Are they still in town for the month of December? we're heading down on Christmas Day.
Cute pictures of Sugar. I need to put Jake's miserable picture on my blog. =)
Poor lil' Sugar Booger!!! Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment