...following the Bennetts as they minister in the North Country...
He doesn't really live in the North Pole. He lives next door to us in Cumming, Ga!!
NO WAY!!!! This is not your neighbor. That's absolutely hilarious. How did you get this photo? Did you give him your Christmas wish list?
shut up! that is really your neighbor?! classic. tell him I want a puppy for Christmas!
Ur the biggest goofball!!!
That's hilarious!!! I guess the CIA found the North Pole, and he needs another good hiding place.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
NO WAY!!!! This is not your neighbor. That's absolutely hilarious. How did you get this photo? Did you give him your Christmas wish list?
shut up! that is really your neighbor?! classic. tell him I want a puppy for Christmas!
Ur the biggest goofball!!!
That's hilarious!!! I guess the CIA found the North Pole, and he needs another good hiding place.
Post a Comment