12.26.2007

Wedded Bliss

As of 12/20/07 we have experienced four years of this! Well...okay...it's not always blissful. There have been plenty of challenges or "growth opportunities" if I'm using sermon terms. :o) But we are truly the very best of friends and are enjoying this lifelong journey together. We went to the Georgia Aquarium and The Cheesecake Factory this past weekend to celebrate our anniversary. Here are the fun pics...







8 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
So you were here, huh? =)

Jenny said...

How fun! We loved the Aquarium! And, there's a Cheesecake Factory in Birmingham!

Kim said...

Fun Christmas! =)
And heck yeah- we'll hang out. We did have fun during that whole wedding thing. =)

Kelly Ford said...

Congrats on 4 years! The pics are great and now i really want to see the aquarium (nope, havent been yet!)

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 4 years!! We have 4 years coming up in March. Crazy how fast life flies. What a fun way to celebrate. I haven't been to the Aquarium yet but can't wait to go.

Hollie Carson said...

Happy Anniversary friends! Looks like ya'll had a blast. I miss ya'll.

Rando and Amanda said...

Congratulations! I love the pictures of the aquarium! We have not been yet but it looks so much fun!

The Hartzog's said...

Happy late anniversary!! So...check out my blogl...we just took all the same pictures. We went to the Aquarium New Years Eve and took all those same pictures there, outside by the Christmas Tree and the city scenery. Fun times!! Happy New Year!!