Home For The Holidays

We had a wonderful Christmas season and cherished the ample time with friends and family and NO TRAVELING! The past 3 years we've always been busy planning church events and traveling from NC to GA. It was so wonderful to enjoy the holidays at a relaxing pace. Even though we had a lot going on, we could leisurely enjoy each gathering and sleep in our own bed every night! Disclaimer: I openly apologize to those seminarians we left behind who read this post and become jealous. :o)
This post is kind of late as I am battling a nasty and lingering virus that I've passed on to Josh. Not to mention our house in Dahlonega had a weekend mishap involving frozen filters, gushing water, collapsing ceilings, thousands of dollars in estimated repairs and the probable loss of our tenant. I'll share more about this craziness and the hidden blessings next time. I hope everyone is enjoying a great beginning to 2008!



3 comments:
geez...sounds like things have been interesting for yall lately! we're going to need an explanation asap:)
hey guys, we're so glad you were able to rest and enjoy the holidays with your families. it was great to see you while we were home!!! so sorry to hear about the house stuff.... but i can see where this might be a blessing in disguise. keep us posted. love ya'll lots!!! kevin, laura and cylia
So sorry about all of the hassle! I, too, am jealous of being able to sleep in our bed during the holidays. I'm sorry we missed you guys, but we're looking forward to your visit soon!
Post a Comment