Focus Factor
"Many want to be godly, but few are willing to be obedient." (Cobb & Grigsby)
I love Christmas! I always get excited about picking out a tree, wrapping presents, ordering pepeprmint mochas at Starbucks and enjoying the festive hustle and bustle. The Lord has really been impressing upon my heart that my focus has gotten a bit side tracked. I have become consumed by so many distractions and circumstances! He reminded me of the simple fact that this holiday is to celebrate His birth and His gift of salvation! I know that sounds simple. It wasn't that I had forgotten His goodness and grace, yet I was not consumed with His love and I was not completely focused on my intimate relationship with Him. As our days become crowded with appointments, parties and commitments, I encourage us to slow down and enjoy what this time of year is really about!
2 comments:
word.
Well put! Thanks for the simple reminder that means so much!
Post a Comment