SNOW!!
We got our first batch of fluffy white flakes on Weds night. It was enough to delay openings and Josh and I both got to sleep a little later before heading into work. On Fri night we were supposed to get our second batch of wintry mix. My sleepy little eyes did not see a white blanket upon the ground when I first peeked outside around 9am on Sat. But low and behold, later on that morning, we saw beautiful snow! The snow is still here today (Sun) and the temps are freezing cold. After watching the news I confirmed that Cumming (where we live) got the most snow of anyone, at 2 inches! 


Sugar and Stabler loved playing in the snow!

Josh and I went "snow discing" and got some hilarious action shots.



8 comments:
The hand print in the snow looks like it's filled w/ peepee its so yellow! Funny! Glad yall had fun!
Yes, I thought the same thing about the hand. How fun! We didn't get quite that much snow, but what we had was pretty, and we were thankful that we got any at all, being as south as we are. Still, the sledding would've been oh so much fun!
How Fun!!! We were actually in Florida and missed the snow in Wake Forest. What a sad time. Oh well. As for the hand...I just assumed it was on Josh's poop green truck. But it's all in the same genre. :)
Wasn't that snow so fun?! I wish we'd had more! I want a Snow Day from school.
children! it was a yellow picnic table covered in snow.
Oooohhhhh
I'm glad you got to go snow discing - sorry we didn't have enough snow to do that in Dahlonega!
Ooooooo FUN!!!
Post a Comment