Ode to DFCS
Some of our blog readers know that I worked for Lumpkin County DFCS the year following my graduation from NGCSU and that is where I am now working again. I am a case manager within the Child Protective Services unit. I am so so so happy to be back as I have many dear friends here and, as I've bragged before, I have a fabulous boss. My job can be rewarding, sad, frustrating, wonderful and draining--all in one work day! I know the Lord has called me to this position and it is definitely ONLY by His super-natural strength and wisdom that I am able to be a social worker for 40 hours (or more!) of my life each week.
This is my amazing view from the parking lot of our office.
This was my crafty way of claiming my new office door.
Can I help you?
I love the signs in our lobby.
This is my partner in crime, Ginny Mac. We were college pals and now we work together, which is a wild combination b/c she's as nutty as I am!
8 comments:
kick'n glasses! Those rock! :) I miss you Donna!!! Dahlonega is for surely blessed to have you back.
Hollie
I love your desk! it looks so fun! I need to make my desk more fun....yep...I think I'll do that:)
Oh Donna. You can always make me laugh. What a great pic of you at your desk. Question. Is there actually a work space on your desk or just desk items?
You're office looks great! I work in a cube, so I'm always envious of people with more than 5 feet of room and a beloved door. But hey, at least I can appreciate Office Space now =). I love Ginny, you'll have to say hi to her for me!! And about the dishes, I love them too. I couldn't believe Mom found them =)
Those are some hot glasses.
I'm so glad you like your job. It makes life so much better!! And, I think your "n's" are upside down. Don't ask me how I know.
OH, how I miss those mountains! I'm glad someone fun like you can enjoy them. Um...where is your computer monitor? And yes, Jenny is right...your "N's" are upside down. But you can ask me how I know.
Sorry it's been a while since I've let you know that I DO stop in and check on yall!
We miss yall...looks like life in GA is so fun again!
Steph
*Thanks for faithfully checking in on us, too!
Post a Comment