Hodge Podge
I'm in a picture sharing mood for this particular blog post. There is no underlying theme to tie all of the randomness together. :o)
This is my mini-me niece. We both darkened and shortened our hair recently...without telling one another. I think we have a psychic connection...


This is my precious 9 year old puppy Daisy who lives at my mom's house. I love her.
And here are the pics from the Super of Bowl at the Bassetts. We had a great time and as you can see, there were a few points when the ladies got a little side-tracked from the game.



And lastly this is a picture from our "country drive" on Saturday. Josh and I both enjoy escaping and enjoying God's awesome creation. Isn't He GREAT?!
5 comments:
I'm so jealous that you can see the mountains at the drop of a hat.
me too. totally jeal.
donna, your face is so thin! Hot Mama! Are you running your little buns off or something?
miss ya'll like craze.
your hair looks fabulous! I'll have to see it in person soon!
Joni :)
I really like your hair! And I want to squeeze your puppy. =) NICE picture of the mountains!
I'm jumping in with the jealous boat!
Post a Comment