Home Sweet Home
Thank you all so much for your faithful prayers and support!! It is so comforting to know our loved ones were lifting Mama up to our almighty God! Mom is back home now, she was released from St. Joe's Tuesday afternoon. On Monday morning the heart cath revealed a new blockage which the Dr was able to open up with a stint, so no heart surgery was needed. We've been told that Mom had a heart attack and also a bout with congestive heart failure and she is on two new medicines. Her ejection fraction is only at 20% and they are saying her prognosis is "guarded" but I just have a hard time believing that when she wouldn't listen to reasoning and proceeded to walk around Wal-Mart yesterday and plans to walk on her treadmill today for her permitted 5 minutes! She continues to have the best attitude I've ever seen, no tears or fears just laughter, smiles and telling the hospital staff she felt fine and was ready to go home. I know God has Mom's heart in His hands and I am trusting in Him and His will and choosing not to worry over what doctors "think" may happen. If anyone can defy the odds, it's Mama! Thanks again for everything, you're the best blog friends ever. :o)
4 comments:
Oh Donna! I just read your post and am lifting up praises for your Mama! I hope she continues to get well and feel better!
Love,
Sarah Van Nus
I am so glad your mom is home again! You're right, she's a fighter... I'll continne my prayers for you and your family :) Love you!
so glad she's back home!
I've been keeping up and praying for her! I am so glad shes ok and so strong!
Post a Comment