Meth = Death

Last week I attended substance abuse training with my best work bud, Ginny. Despite our zany pictures, we really did learn a great deal about addiction and how it affects the families with whom we work. During class we had play dough at our disposal...

The other great thing about the training was that it was close to my mom's house so I was able to stay with her for 3 days. Judi continues to do well and has a cardiologist's appointment this Weds, so I think we will know more once we speak to him as its her first appointment since her hospitalization. One evening after class we went out to eat with my mom and then the 3 of us went to some local thrift stores. In addition to some bargains, we also had a fun time finding great props.

5 comments:
shoulder mount video cameras?! tell me you bought those!
Those are quite impressive sculptures!
U just made me laugh out loud! You're a riot!!!
Thanks for the nice comments about my awesome minivan!
You totally deleted me...again...this is going to require some therapy...
Post a Comment