Weekly Update
We had a Mother's Day Lunch at Red Lobster to celebrate our amazing moms. Judi and Linda are both super-sweet, Godly and precious women. We couldn't possibly have better moms and we are beyond thankful for them both!!
My brain malfunctioned and I miscounted the total number of adults in our party, so Josh, Ash and I crammed into one side of a booth that normally holds 2 adults. Thank goodness we love each other!
This past week I was in Ringgold and Dalton for work. I was in the carpet capital of the WORLD! Does it get any better? Yes. It most certainly does. Like Hawaii or something. Anywho, my hotel room was nice and I could totally get used to someone cleaning up my messes and making my bed for me.
The only complaint I had concerning good ol' room 214 was the psychotic t.v. It would turn itself on in the middle of the night, like around 1 or 2a.m. and completely freak me out! This happened three different times. So I had to take a picture. (This week I traveled without co-workers, so I was a tad bored.)
Okay, that's all I have for now. I am headed to Macon next week, a city my friend referred to as the "armpit of Georgia". Thankfully for our blog audience next week also includes our NC trip which will produce a slew of fun photos.
7 comments:
I'm loving the end product of your boredom. I think i would not be able to stay in the room. Question though...did you think to unplug it?
I love that last picture! That would freak me out too.
TV... spooky! Are you sure you weren't sleeping with a ghost?! =)
Donna, you are so funny! I love reading about your travel adventures :)
Ah Donna and Josh, its been a while John and I enjoyed seeing you guys at the Carson's the other night. I am so excited for you guys being finished with school, and for what the Lord has provided and is continually providing in your lives. We won't be in GA again until probably August right between 4 term summer and fall classes, maybe we could hang out. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
H& J Cheatham
Hello, Dalton/ Rocky Face is my home town...What hotel did you stay at...Next time Hotel Hammontree will let you stay for free, my parents make friend VERY fast...see where I get it from... Hope you had a great time!
LOL! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Post a Comment