Boos and Birthdays
Yep. I'm branching out. Posting. On a Saturday. Watch out world, here I come.
So I love my job at DFCS. It's not b/c of the depressing stories I hear, terrible things I see or unpredictable stress I feel. It's b/c of the wonderful people with which I work! And if I would take a moment to be non-sarcastic I would include the fact that God called me to this profession and I really am blessed to take part in amazing changes in families' lives. But non-sarcasm isn't as fun to type.
Most of the office dressed up on Halloween. G-Mac and I paid honor to Dr. Seuss.
And Poppy joined in the fun. Does this count as the baby's 1st halloween costume?
We had a busy Saturday as my crazy family gathered together to celebrate Mom's 65th B-Day. Yep, that's 65 candles on her cake.
We had fun hanging out and then took a family trip to Brass Town Bald. Since the shuttle was done for the day, Mom and I hung out taking pictures while everyone else got their exercise for the day.
Taking a family photo is so much fun with teenagers.
My youngest niece loved the lady bugs.
Love my sistas!
The reason for my early post is a very good one. Josh and I are headed to the beach for our final vacation as a family of 2! Woo hoo! Can't wait. Pictures to make you jealous will be posted soon. :o)
4 comments:
Yes, I will be jeal fo so.
Loved your costume. Only you Donna would think of something so clever as "thing #3"
Love ya'll!
I knew there had to be a reason to your change of posting pattern! Love the pics and the update. Have so much fun at the beach!!
love poppy's costume:) have fun at the beach!
I love your creativity with the costumes! Your photography is really good!! Hope your having a good beach trip!
Post a Comment