10.29.2008

Hosanna Hoe Down

We had a fall fellowship at Camp Hosanna this past Sunday evening and we had soooo much fun!

Josh sportin' part of my halloween costume.

A wonderful jam session with super talented church members & guests.

Some precious young talents.


Me & Mama

Josh & Pastor Harold

And no fall celebration is complete without a 3 legged race!

We are more than enjoying the glorious leaves changing and brisk weather. It snowed one morning this week...just a lil' dusting but I wonder if that's a sign of what's in store for this winter!

3 comments:

Stephanie and Chris Hunnicutt said...

I love Josh' wig! It is so good to see you all making a home for yourselves!!

Lindsey Oliver said...

I so enjoy your pictures! Many of them I haven't seen in years and my how the little girls grow. Take care! Stay warm!

Hollie Carson said...

Wow, now THAT is a true hoe down.

Josh looks in his element directing the three legged race.

Miss ya'll TONS. We WILL see you soon, Nov or Dec