Merry Christmas
As we prepare to celebrate our Savior's birth, I've been humbled by His arrival as a tiny baby boy in a stable. I mean, the things I think I need to register for in order to prepare for Poppy's arrival and all Mary had was a stinky donkey to transport her and a feeding trough in which to place her sleeping babe. Ok. I am still sticking with a crib...but you get my drift. I hope you all take the time this week among the hustle and bustle to quietly reflect on the true meaning of our Christmas season and the miracle it truly is!
Speaking of babies, here is the latest tummy shot.
Our five year anniversary was on the 20th of December. Work has been insanely busy and I travel a great deal each week, so we opted for a dinner out in Helen rather than trying to plan a weekend away. Of course that included some peanut brittle and a chocolate dipped apple for dessert.
And I was so excited to see some long lost friends this week, HP and Weez (otherwise known as Heather and Christie). These gals are amazingly wonderful and I am so blessed to continue our friendships despite the many miles between us. We always have a fun time and enjoy a lingering dinner when Christie comes home for a visit from ITALY where she is currently living with her soldier-man. Heather and I could conceivably visit more often, but why be friends in person when you can just stalk one another's blogs?
We are looking forward to a week filled with days off of work and fun festivities with family. We pray y'all have safe travels and warm hearts!
10 comments:
You look beautiful w/ your baby bump. Merry Christmas!!!!
you are BEAUTIFUL!!...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! NICHOLE
You look wonderful Donna! Merry Christmas!!!
you look so good!
Merry Christmas to you and your family! You look beautiful!!
merry christmas!
Donna,
You look so beautiful!
Your belly bump is beautiful!!! Happy annivesary, Merry Christmas and all the things that follow. OH, and i'm guessing a boy for yall. Just cause it sounds good :-)
you are such a cute preggo mommy! miss yall.
Hey Donna - you look great - and I hope you are feeling great too! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment