New Fun with Old Friends
Jenny and Stephen journeyed over from Alabama for a weekend full of almost-fun. We made several unintentional false promises. Josh wanted to take Stephen to the site of a plane wreck but after hiking and searching it was not located. Then we told them it would snow the morning they left...and it did, but only on the tops of the tallest mountains. We also intended to show off Brass Town Bald, but it was closed. As a consolation prize we tried to drive to a waterfall, but the road proved to be too bumpy for Poppy and I and we had to turn around. But don't worry, we still had fun. Assembling the carseat and stroller...
Spying on a cute bird in our yard...
Getting very close to the highest elevation in Georgia...
Discussing how my belly seems to have doubled in size over-night...
We truly had a wonderful visit with our dear friends, it was so refreshing and we miss them already!
Yesterday all was well at our various Poppy appointments. My blood pressure was NORMAL after only being away from work for one week, so I suppose I really did need to quit early. We really like the pediatrician and we have now completed our classes with our doula and are ready to birth, breastfeed and care for a newborn. HA!
3 comments:
Please don't take this in the wrong way, but goodness gracious your belly is HUGE!!! I bet poppy is going to be a tall IT..... Thank goodness we are getting rid of the "short" gene in the Bennett family!
Wow, your belly has grown since last week! I hope you're enjoying these last nights of sleep! Good to hear that your BP is down now that you're taking it easy!
Hello beautiful mama-to-be! I see you are stretching that sweater out for me :) So glad your BP is back to normal. That is really really great!
Post a Comment