...following the Bennetts as they minister in the North Country...
After 5 days in one room...not even walking into the hallway, I was more than ready to return home. Unfortunately none of the nurses came with us and we seem to be on our own to figure out this whole parenting thing.
Here are some more pics as there is little time for typing in Marah-Land.
Posted by
Josh and Donna
at
1:17 PM
8 comments:
beautiful!
She is a mini-Donna. The picture of Donna sleeping and then the one right after of Marah are identical! Congratulations to you both. I'm so happy for you!
So sweet! I can't believe how LITTLE she is in that car seat! I remember that feeling of leaving the hospital and the wonderful, helpful nurses with fear and excitement in my heart! I know you will adjust wonderfully!
I was as overwhelmed (read: SCARED TO DEATH) as you when we first brought Luke home. Those first couple of weeks are tough, but I promise it gets easier or at least you get much better at managing it all! Marah is beautiful. Take lots of care.
These pics make my heart happy!! Congrats again!!
Awwww... have fun! =)
Oh she's beautiful! I'm so glad everyone is doing good and getting used to being a family of three now.
Woooo Hoooo!!! She's absolutely beautiful. Congrats to your entire family as you embrace your new blessing. BTW, how does Sugar feel about her new baby sis?
Post a Comment