4.05.2009

Baby Land General

I thought about my blog during my pregnancy. I told myself I would not turn this into a baby blog. It was to remain a Bennett family blog. Then I had Marah. How can I not devote every bloggable moment to her cuteness?


So I figure this blog will be mostly baby related until we get our lives back to some semblance of normalcy. Who knows how long that could take. Until then I will continue to document all of her milestones and live my life in 3 hour sleepy increments.

Marah had her first doctor's appointment where she was pronounced healthy and to be gaining weight. We sadly learned there was nothing we could really do to speed up her correcting the whole day vs. night issue. Time and patience. And lots of late night t.v.

Marah has had many guests and has enjoyed meeting her sweet friends and family. The Barnetts came to visit and here Marah is meeting Hayden and Haley while Josh, Josh and Jackson hunted for worms outside.

Aunt Debbie and Cousin Shannie loved to snuggle the sweet daytime sleeper.


And team Grandma has been soooo helpful in letting us sneak in some solid afternoon naps!

We are captivated by our sweet daughter and head over heels in love. We thank God every day for our sweet lil' blessing....even at 3a.m. :o)

10 comments:

The Hartzog's said...

Grandparent help is the best for those afternoon naps...what a blessing!! Too bad we can't be in touch during those 3am feedings, with Sadie being just a week older, I'm sure we'll be on that same schedule with you guys for a while. Enjoy every second of it...second time around I find myself rocking Sadie a little longer even when I'm slap tired. I guess this time around I'm aware of how quickly they really do grow and change.

HP said...

Such a sweet baby girl. It's still a Bennett family blog, silly. She is a member of the family, after all!

Kelly Ford said...

This had BETTER be a baby blog... cause i want to know ALL about her! She's so beautiful! Cant wait to meet our little one!!! :-)

Jason and Pamela said...

She is truly beautiful!! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy all of it...she'll grow up before you know it!

von said...

Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy for the both of you! Congratulations! I can't wait to see her in person! Love you both! Von

von said...

Your daughter is beautiful!! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her in person! Love you both! Von

Bethany O'Bryant said...

She is so gorgeous..seriously sooo sweet!!

Cecilia said...

What a sweetie you have! I can tell she is a very loved baby already.

The Hudgins said...

awwwwwwwwww, i miss those days. they were only 7 months ago but they really do fly by. thinking of you guys. she's just beautiful.
t

allison said...

Marah is so sweet and beautiful. I'm sure you guys are loving every moment with her. Tara's right, the time flies so enjoy those cuddles. Love you guys.