4.12.2009

Happy Easter

It was such a special Sunday for us. We loved celebrating our risen Savior with our church family and it simply made it that much more amazing that it was Marah's first Sunday at church. I know I am biased, but she looked like a perfect little baby doll in her sweet lil' dress.

And yesterday was her very first Easter egg hunt. Good thing we took pictures because she never woke up.



She already looks so different in just two weeks time. She is more alert during the mornings now, but it's not been convenient to get a good pic. Here is one from a week ago. We think she looks like me when her eyes are shut and more like Josh when here eyes are open.


And just to prove I still exist here is a mom and daughter shot.

Things are good and we are adjusting to our new schedule of sorts. Marah has already been fly fishing, shopping at Wal-Mart and banking. :o)

5 comments:

Joni said...

Happy Easter! She looks even bigger than when we saw her last week! Glad she is awake a little more during the day :)

Unknown said...

Donna - she is BEAUTIFUL! I am not surprised though! I am so glad to see thses precious pictures! You look great too!

Ms. Julia said...

I defintly agree....just like josh with the eyes opened!!!

morgan collins said...

you look great and she is precious in her easter dress!

Kelly said...

Awwh! What a sweet Easter outfit!