4.13.2009

It's Marah.

Like Sarah with an "M".

This is a phrase we keep repeating. We didn't quite realize we'd have to explain her name so much. Doesn't anyone listen to Z93? Mara Davis? She's a famous DJ. But it's also a city the Israelites wandered to. And if you google it, you'll see the meaning is bitterness. We'll focus on the city and famous DJ part.

Anywho, we love her name and hope she doesn't grow up to hate us for it.

She's taking a nap and I didn't know what to do with my time. So I am blogging again. Cause I had more cute pictures.

Here is a perk of being a PK. You get a welcome bulletin board when you enter the world.


Josh took some super cute photos of our ever-changing lil' babe.



And here is Marah with Dr. Davis. I was given a healthy report at my check-up today. I heart him. He is the nicest doctor EVER and was a major reason why I was successful with pursuing natural child birth. He is so patient and giving of his time and he declared Marah to be perfect, so that cemented his good standing in our world. If you are ever in Blairsville and need to give birth I highly recommend his services.


Marah participated in her very first fly fishing trip. She was ecstatic.


While Josh fished with his very own hand-made flies, I held my baby and spied on the wildlife. You can see a cute groundhog in the middle of the first picture.



While I can't promise this blogging spree will be consistent, I am certain my Marah photo gallery will spur me to blog more than each Wednesday. Thanks for checking in on us and we very much appreciate your encouragement and support. Much love to our bloggy friends.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I totally agree on the eyes open/closed thing. I was so adamant that she looked like you in the last post, but the second I saw that picture of her with her eyes opened I thought she looked like Josh.

She is such a cutie! You are right about the baby doll picture - I love the hairbow!

Congratulations!! And good luck coming up with something besides Marah related news to post on your blog - ha!

morgan collins said...

uhhhh, yeah. I've been saying it wrong the whole time. duly noted.

Unknown said...

How sweet! But I'm very glad that you cleared up how to pronounce it.... I was thinking Marah like Laura. I know one except she's Mara. Anyway, she's a doll Don!

The Hudgins said...

donna,
i love that you are a mommy now...and i bet josh is doing great at the daddy gig. i sure miss you folks! she sure is beautiful.