Photo Shoot
We purchased a nice camera in preparation for our first child's arrival. My motivation was to avoid paying the high prices of professional photographers. I mean, I took one semester of photography in college, doesn't that make me a professional?
So this morning we loaded up some props and cute outfits and headed to a church member's store with tons of cute furniture and accessories.
I now realize why professional photographers charge the amounts they do.
Marah was simply not impressed. Apparently she desired nap time to include her nap and what she left for Daddy in the diaper wasn't helping the mood either.
We got a few usable shots and gave up.
After nap-time while Pops was fly fishing, I decided to give it another try. I wanted to make Hank proud. (Hank would be my patient photography professor at NGCSU). While he may not give me an A+ I was simply thankful to have some shots with her eyes open and no tears being shed.
I would also like to alert our blog audience to the fact that our 3 week old baby is involved in a very serious relationship. She is head over heels in love with the living room ceiling fan.
The ceiling is white and the fan is black and she is lovin' that contrast. These are shots of her undying devotion.
And lastly an unplanned pic of how Marah and I already think alike. We are so mature.
11 comments:
Precious pictures! Isn't it amazing how fast they change?!! I hope you are enjoying motherhood as much as I am, take lots of pictures because you quickly forget how tiny they once were!
awwww, so precious. jax has a thing for the fan too...even at the "old" age of nearly 8 months. you look great donna, and i love the pictures.
those are great pictures! She's just a DOLL! I love the last one especially! Hope you are doing great!!
great pictures! she is growing and changing so much!
I love the pics... and the footsies! She's a doll!!!
Okay, so 1) I am impressed that she is holding her head up in the second to last photo. And 2) she looks exactly like Josh in that picture. Except in a cute, girly way. :)
Too precious, I think you did a great job! I'm still bitter about photography in college, it sounds like you did better than I did =)
Great job Don! I LOVE the pic of feet and would totally blow it up as black and white and hang it! I agree, the second to last pic looks JUST like Josh!
aww! Sweet pics! She's beautiful. I CANNOT wait to hold her.
Haha! Ace is in love with the ceiling fan too. We call it his "lover".
Wow! She is gorgeous just like her mom! Great idea to get the camera instead of paying an arm & a leg for a photo shoot. Keep the pictures coming! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment