Big Girls
That's what we are. Sugar, Marah and myself survived an entire week on girl power while master / daddy / husband was away at youth camp.
I was going to devote this post to the amazing time they had at Impact Camp but Josh took 0 pictures. And I gave specific instructions to take photos. See what happens when they leave me behind?
Josh said everything was amazing, David Platt was the speaker and Aaron Keyes the worship leader. They arrived home this afternoon exhausted but excited, I can't wait to hear more of the students' testimonies.
Though I am a bit of a hypocrite. Because I also took 0 pictures this week. We had fun visits with Me-Maw and Grandma, a play date with Eli Tritt and bought out the infant girls section at a clothing store.
Here's one of the few pics I've not posted yet. Marah trying out the ol' Bumbo.
Marah began rolling over this week. She rolled from tummy to back two times in the morning and then 6 more times that evening. It is SO FUN to watch her learn new things and grow up moment by moment. We are so blessed.
5 comments:
your posts always make me laugh...we just got back from the beach for 8 days, earlier this afternoon...how are things?!
IMPACT--SO miss it...I was an Assistant Dean of Green II before I had Anna Kate...have you ever been with Josh? Know the Lord blessed in big ways! so PROUD of you for making it solo!
She is just too stinking cute!
I cant wait for Rhyan to be sturdy enough w/ her little bobble head to use her bumbo! Marah is a DOLL. I love all the pics... keep em comin!
What a big girl sitting in the Bumbo! Liam is so chunky I literally have to squish his fat legs down into the leg holes and then pry him out of it. It is comical to watch.
She is SO advanced, of course! And you got some Goodberry's ice cream...i guess we'll forever be hearing about that place, ha ha.
JONI :)
(i don't feel like signing D out and me in so it says comment by D)
Post a Comment