Boys Club
Marah joined. She's an official member. We spent a fun afternoon with college buds in Dahlonega, meeting the newest Skogman. Jasper, Baxter and Eli are the boys of Royal Oaks and they let Marah hang out for a bit.
Here's the mom and kids shot.
I think we may have to keep an eye on these two.
At least our girl has good taste. Isn't he so cute?!
5 comments:
Oooo... marah's a cougar! Roar!
Donna! Well, don't get too excited, I still don't use my blogspot...maybe after Grad. school. I just have to say that you have a beautiful girl! I love these pictures!!! Looks like things are going great!
What a bunch of cuties! The kids are adorable, too.
Oh! It looks like ya'll had so much fun! Marah better watch out! This little Colson girl already has her eye on Eli! Hee...Hee! Marah does have excellent taste though! Miss you guys! see ya Saturday!
wow - it's a baby fest! I love seeing all those little miracles laying there together!
Post a Comment