7.23.2009

Domestic Diva

Throughout the day, mostly at nap time...

...I cooked two chicken casseroles, two pans of brownies and my very first loaf of home-made bread.

We are not that hungry, the brownies and casseroles are for others. And to ensure there was no brownie consumption by the Bennetts, I purchased the disposable pans to cook and deliver the brownies.

I totally regret that healthy decision right now.

Here's lil boo-boo in her bumbo. She's growing so fast!

5 comments:

morgan collins said...

I'll take some of that bread. please and thank you.

The Hudgins said...

gah, so stinkin a-dorable donna! growing way too fast! i want to meet her!
love ya'll.
miss ya.

Amie Kirk said...

How about we team up... you do the baking and I will do the sewing... we will make a great duo!!

Unknown said...

wow - you're super-mom! I made some cold-turkey wraps for dinner last night...does that count:) Marah is so pretty - thanks for keeping us updated!

Hollie Carson said...

Great bread Donna! So proud! And so proud of you for denyint the brownies. You have more will-power than I do. Lastly, that little face is just so precious!!