7.02.2009

Move Over Abby

Donna's taking over.



Not really. Because I could never appropriately answer the questions of the entire country.

But I am capable of inappropriately answering the questions of my blog readers.

My proposal is simple, you can anonymously ask questions that I will answer periodically on my blog. I can't commit a day as I may have no interest in my quest to entertain my new stay-at-home self.

If so, I will delete this post and pretend I never even made myself vulnerable.

Just to make sure we understand the rules: I will provide mostly useless, mostly sarcastic and possibly funny answers to questions that are submitted.

You can post them as a comment, but then others will know who is the asker. You can email them to me at dc3daisy@yahoo.com if you prefer.

No pressure, but I'll probably cry and pout if my idea is ignored.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Using a post modern hermenutic, exeget the social gospel?

Joni said...

Are gift bags a somewhat recent phenomenon?

I wonder this because I realized I don't even have rolls of wrapping paper anymore like I remember having in our house growing up. Now it's bags and bags of gift bags.

Help please, dear Donna.

Katy said...

Dear Donna - I keep forgetting to water my plants. Do you have any suggestions?