Blogless in Hiawassee
We have a busy few weeks headed our way. We are moving into the pastorium (aka: the house next to the church). Even though it's merely minutes away from our current location it doesn't change the packing and unpacking process.
To escape the realities of moving, we're hoping to make a last minute beach trip with friends.
With all that going on, I anticipate a blogging break. Though I do love to procrastinate so maybe I'll actually blog more with all of that going on.
Marah (otherwise known as "Mare Ha" to her church nursery buds) had her 4 month check up today. She was such a trooper and barely cried for her shots. The doctor gave a glowing report and thankfully my weighing technique truly was off, and she is only 14 lbs 8 oz. She is 24.1 inches long. And gorgeous.
:o)
No comments:
Post a Comment