8.05.2009

Silly daddy...

...cribs are for babies.



Josh climbed into the crib as Marah woke up from her nap.



I have several thoughts concerning this lil situation.
a) thank the good Lord we purchased a sturdy crib
b) is this considered co-sleeping? If so, I apologize to my DFCS buds.
c) it truly is completely and totally precious.

Josh has a pic of his father in Josh's crib when he was a wee lad. It's where the wild hare originated and I suppose it's a family tradition now.

And while we're on a crib themed post, here is Marah in all of her tummy sleeping glory.


Monday is her 4 month doctor's appointment, we'll keep you posted on her new stats. And Josh is feeling better, acting more like himself, praise the Lord!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I have several pictures of Kyle in Jackson's crib. He has yet to get into Ace's. So cute!

Anonymous said...

That brought back some sweet memories.

morgan collins said...

that's hilarious!

allison said...

That is hilarious. I can say that is one thing that never crossed our mind, to crawl in the crib. Although, it is 30 years old and I would hate to see it crumble. Glad Josh is feeling better. Marah just gets cuter.

Unknown said...

I'm not telling Aaron about this post...until I know we will be able to afford a new crib! Those are precious pictures though!

Heather Cheatham said...

such cute pictures, I can't believe how old she is already. So glad Josh is doing better. Have a wonderful Sunday!

The Hartzog's said...

Okay, now THAT is funny!!