Beary Cute
I've returned to work. Super part-time. As in maybe an hour or three a week. My sweet husband showed his support by this random act of kindness as I returned home late in the evening from work.
Aww, ain't that sweet? He has his moments. :o)
Grammy and Aunt Ash came to visit. We went to Brass Town Bald to remember the passing of Josh's dad, Larry, 3 years ago on Oct. 16th. We rejoice that he is happy, healthy and with Jesus, but we sure miss him here!
And look at this cute little baby bear cub.
I tried to capture a pic of the leaves beginning to change, but this was the best I could do. I heart fall very much.
To make up for that weak attempt, I'll show you some nature pics from Brass Town.
If you are singing the theme song from Super Mario Bros after looking at the mushroom, then that is why we are friends.
No witty ending today, the above mentioned bear cub has declared an end to nap time. Peace out.
2 comments:
What a sweet husband and cute bear cub you have :)
I'm sorry but the Princess is in another castle!
Post a Comment