Darth Mama
I'm still not certain if it's the mask or the ungroomed eyebrows that are the most frightening. Marah knows it's still me and doesn't fuss, but she doesn't smile as much since she can't see me smiling at her. SO SAD.
Obviously I am sick. This isn't just a fashion trend I'm toying with. It's been going on all week and it's been really really bad. Josh has been super dad and taken care of my bean and all the househould tasks that don't go away just cause mom is sick.
Such as spying on the bear in the back yard.
And look who graduated to a big girl booster seat!
She's also babbling, squealing, patting everything and rocking on her hands and knees, but no crawling yet.
That's all the blogging energy I have.
5 comments:
Donna, I'm disappointed that you gave into peer pressure and got sick. I know everybody is doing it but...you? of all people? Well, we are going to continue to stand our ground and not give in here on Royal Oaks. And you can't change my mind!! Even if you send that black bear my way, OH MY! :)
Poor thing! I've been there! I had strep 3 weeks ago and blogging was the last thing on my brain....so props to you! Hope you feel much better soon! Love you!
look at her in that big-girl seat!!! no way!?! already? :)
hope you feel better soon, friend. no fun. hard not to give those 1 million kisses a day to your baby girl, huh?!
a bear?! WHAT?! freak out!?
So sorry, Donna! I hope you feel better very very soon!! Too bad I can't make you some chicken soup.
No fun girlie, I hope you feel better soon!
We haven't seen a bear up here yet, but apparently they saw one a few years ago (it's a favorite story of our elderly neighbors =). I'm happy if the closest I ever get it seeing your picture!
Post a Comment