Gold Rush '09
If you've been a Bennett Blogster for a while, you are more than familiar with our yearly Gold Rush update. We picked the perfect time to walk around the square and campus as we didn't feel one rain drop on this rainy day.
Here's a pic of the swing Josh and I would sit on during our college days. He had History classes in the same building as my Criminal Justice classes and we would wait on one another in this swing.
Much fun was had with friends at the Skogman Homestead.
Bean had a little crowd-overload and needed to cool off in the other room. What better way than to jam out with Dad and Kai in a diaper?
I'll close with preview shots of M's first halloween costume. We don't necessarily celebrate the holiday, but I love the excuse to dress my baby up!
6 comments:
Was that swing always blue? I don't remember it being that bright. Miss you guys. Sorry we weren't able to make it to the Gold Rush festivities.
love dalonega. esp. in the Fall!
marah is SO stinkin cute, girl!!!
I'd love to see some baby Donna pictures...some of these of Marah look JUST like you!
Jealous =). Love her costume!
Sad we only got to see ya'll for 5 minutes. Love love LOVE the giraffe costume!! So stinkin' cute!!
first of all...WHAT A DOLL BABY!
Secondly, Ohhh I'm so jealous that ya'll got to hang out with the coolest peeps eva.not to metion ya'll are the COOLEST. love yal
Post a Comment