11.28.2009

Happy Thanksgiving

"Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name; make known among the nations what He has done." 1 Chronicles 16:8

So...I didn't really document Thanksgiving very well this year. My excuse is that we hosted the meal at our house. And decided to decorate before Thanksgiving. As in the day before. Of course the pictures I did take were of Bean.



Speaking of cute pics of Marah. Here's a sneak peek at her Christmas photos. I found a great website about do-it-yourself photography and it inspired me to create a home studio of sorts in our basement. (That sounds a bit dramatic. We hung a black youth room curtain from the basement steps with thumb tacks.)




I am so thankful for the many blessings in our life. God is gracious and forgiving and we are so undeserving. He truly is my Everything.

5 comments:

Kelly Ford said...

LOvE the pics! Where did you get that darling headband?!

Kelly Ford said...

LOvE the pics! Where did you get that darling headband?!

Amie Kirk said...

Beautiful pictures of Marah!! I need to get on the ball and take Liam's Christmas pictures soon!

Kelly said...

Great pics!! Ok...let's have that website...we're trying the do-it-yourself photography too!

Unknown said...

looks like you guys had a great time! LOVE the girly headband! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!