3.26.2011

Guess Who's Twos?

Marah! (and that is how she will tell you her age, "I'm twos!")

We spent a loooong Friday in Atlanta visiting the Georgia Aquarium...






...and eating pizza with family. So much fun and worth the tiring trip!



This morning we had birthday pancakes (in the shape of a 2) on our "you are very, very, very, very special plate." I love to create family traditions and birthdays were a big deal in my family. Not an expensive deal, but a special day for the birthday kid.

It's pouring down rain so our plans for the park are cancelled, I guess we'll just do this all day.

Happy birthday sweet girl, we love you so much!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

wow, time flies!
she's so big and precious!
happy birthday, marah!

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness, look at your beautiful family. Love you all so much.

Marah, you're TWO cute for words, little darling.