3.13.2011

A Momcation

It's my take on a vacation or staycation...for moms. But I didn't stay. I went. With a cool friend.

Haley and I have been friends for a long time. We decided it's been about 10 years or so. We do a lot of random things alike...this time we showed up in the exact same pair of sunglasses. From the same department store and everything.

We chilled out in the mountains...different mountains from where I live...we relaxed, ate, talked, walked, enjoyed nature and the silence that no husbands or children creates. We love our husbands and children and missed them very much. But it was a great getaway!



Though one child did accompany us. I couldn't find a way to leave baby girl home with Josh and Marah.

And don't worry. We were safe out there in the wild all by ourselves.

After all the fun, it was time to head back to my mountains.

And this cute little thing!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

yeah for mom-only time, and for the women's retreat!!

oh my goodness, that little marah is SOOOO ADORABLE!!

Stephanie said...

yeah for mom-only time, and for the women's retreat!

marah is TOOOOOO adorable!

Joni said...

Marah is sooo cute!! Come visit us, we need to see y'all! And you cute-preggo-packin' heat girl!

Stephanie and Chris Hunnicutt said...

Fun times! It always good to get away.