Bed Time Stories
Josh and I both love our sleep. We need our sleep. There are some grouchy, grumpy people around our house if we've missed some snoozin' time. All family members are to be included in this statement.
So as I was trying to gather my wits and rub my sleepy eyes, I was surprised to realize the Boppy manufacturers were trying to warn us of what was headed our way when we brought our wee little babies home from the hospital and began using their pillow product.
They were SO RIGHT.
And to continue on my sleep topic. E is quite a squirmy little thing. She lifts her hips and pushes her heels down into the crib mattress and scoots around all over the place. This includes bumping her head into the sides of the crib. We used a mesh bumper pad with M that has proven to be useless in protecting lil E's noggin. So we recently put in a cushioned bumper pad and discovered this unplanned side effect.
Bumper Head. (Very similar to Bed Head, but worse because little fluff balls from the material get matted into her hair.)
But these two little sweethearts are totally better than a few extra hours of sleep!
2 comments:
Girl... I am CRACKING UP!!
Thanks for sharing :-)
Sad for you (About the lack of sleep) but its so good to know we're not alone! ha!
FIRST OFF....your girls are SO SO SO BIG. What in the world! It's been too long since I've really gotten a good look at them. And they are just so stink'n cute. Marah Jean looks like a totally different little girl. Her face is so slim. Both girls are just so beautiful and "so fresh and so clean-clean"!
Post a Comment