Eden's First Haircut
It was time for the big-girl trim. She never really lost her hair, just a little bald spot in the back when she was a few months old.
She was wiggly, loud and hilarious! Joelle is her beloved nursery worker every week (and family friend) so she did not mind the haircut at all. This cute ball of energy just didn't want to be still.
Her birthday was yesterday, Daddy comes home tonight (praise Jesus!) and the party is Saturday. I will probably cry a lot.
Mama made every grandchild a "MeMaw quilt" that she gave them on their 1st birthday. As mom continued to have trouble with her eye bleeding, she hurried and finished Eden's quilt months ago, out of fear she wouldn't be able to see well enough to sew. Now we know the real reason she was led to hurry and finish it early. And I'm sooooo thankful to have it. But I will probably still cry.
Cause I still wish she was here to deliver the gift in person.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment