6.14.2012

Movie Night & VBS

Movie Night on the Lawn was held this past Saturday and we had our biggest crowd yet.


And this is what M did the ENTIRE 3 hours.

VBS is this week. M graduated from the nursery into the 3 year old class. Sniff sniff. She is pretty much obsessed with the bouncy house.
I just wish she was more active. We're so worried about her.

Last night was hard for me. I thought about how 2 years ago Mama was helping her sweet grandbaby in the nursery, last year she was recovering from her cardiac arrest and this year she is gone.

Overall, I am feeling a bit better. My days are more normal in the sense that I'm no longer constantly in a state of heartbreak. Rather, I forget my grief and then have pangs of hurt when I remember.

I am meeting with another youth pastor's wife who lost her mom to lung cancer. She is wise and helpful and fun.

Thankfully my little girls keep me busy and my heart full.

And drive me a little bit crazy :)

No comments: