Outdoorsy
Is that even a word? Well, I wasn't raised this way. Outdoorsy I mean. When I went camping with my Brownie troop, we really spent the night in a cabin on a cow farm. In beds.
The first time I remember going on a real hike...in the woods...in the mountains...I was in college.
I married a very outdoorsy man. He hiked the entire A.T. a long time ago. We enjoy hiking and running and stuff. But it's been hard to enjoy the beautiful place in which we live with newborn babies and Mama's illness.
But our girls are growing. And Mama is praising Jesus all of the time and perfectly happy and healthy.
So we are again pursuing our love of the outdoors. And raising our girls to be outdoorsy.
I have looked at used kayaks online for over 1 year. I really wanted to get one and we found a great deal right down the road.
I had never been kayaking, but I love. LOVE. love it. Once I get my waterproof bag in the mail, I will be sure to take my camera out and document my fun.
The girls love "the boat" as M calls it.
And the tear-drop is almost done! J was uber excited to paint it.
I love the "porch light" he added.
And I will end with this. Just cause it's sweet.
1 comment:
I've been talking to Stephen recently about wanting to kayak. I think I need to go out in it with you :)
Post a Comment