7.28.2012

Braves Game

Our college & career group wanted to attend a Braves game. For us, that means a 2 hour drive (without any added traffic time) just to get to the stadium. I'm not complaining. I'm just sayin' that I grew up closer to Atlanta and I'm still adjusting.

As we all know, this age group is super predictable and committed to plans. Um. No.
So out of the 28 tickets we purchased, only 3 were for the college and career crowd. And I'm an old teacher, so that really makes 2. But it was still so much fun! Love a good family church trip.
J volunteered for Daddy duty so I could go and focus on my tomahawk chopping. Or ice cream eating.
It really was a great trip! Loved the fireworks afterward.
But my favorite part were the "Heavy Hitters" before the game. I wanted to get my groove on, but refrained. Like a good baptist pastor's wife.
I took a camera I don't use very often and found some older pics I forgot to download. My sweet little neice's ballet recital.
And this one of us showing Mama Chaka Khan videos on YouTube during her last Emory trip . I giggled. With a tear in my eye.

No comments: