Happy Easter!
Friday night I got all of the sadness out of my system and the weekend was really peaceful. I was able to enjoy time with our family and friends. God is so good to comfort us and heal our hearts when we ask!
M's preschool had an egg hunt, sang a sweet little song and lunch. E pretty much just joined right in with everything!
We also had an Easter egg hunt at church. J shared the story of Jesus' death and resurrection and the kids helped with the "special project."
Easter morning for church.
And most of my family came up for the day to spend time together and put flowers at Mama's grave. It was a nice day...made me realize every Easter will not be terribly sad, but rather focused on what Jesus did for us. And there is HOPE in that!
"For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. "No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father." John 10:17-18
No comments:
Post a Comment