9.22.2013

A Little GBC Getaway

Josh serves on a committee with the Georgia Baptist Convention and attends quarterly meetings. This quarter's meeting included a 50th year celebration of a retreat and conference center in Toccoa. Gibby (aka Mama B aka Josh's mom aka Linda) graciously agreed to stay with the girls so we could enjoy a little get away. Yay for grandmas and new hips! :o)

We began our trip with a hike in the Tallulah Gorge. It is mostly steps and is amazingly beautiful!

If you look closely you can see the bridge we were on in an earlier picture.
I knew we were to have a cookout for dinner and I envisioned hamburgers and hotdogs. I was pleasantly surprised by steak, chicken, grilled veggies and dessert. And the best surprise, was a Fiddleheads concert....by the lake...during sunset. Restful and relaxing and perfect.

I love you honey boo!

No comments: