9.22.2013

db photography

I'm committed. To pursuing a side job / hobby / creative outlet / joyous calling / ministry.

When I was in college, a long long long time ago, photography was my original minor. But after one class I realized how expensive the dark room was to a young woman putting herself through college on scholarships and God's grace.

So I opted for Criminal Justice to accompany my Sociology major. Which was perfect preparation for my future career in Child Protective Services...and as a pastor's wife. :o)

But that one class was enough to confirm my passion for pictures and capturing memories on film. I've always loved it, but as a perfectionist, never felt "good enough" to pursue it as any type of money-making venture.

And honestly, I may never get there. There are start-up costs and there's always a cool new gadget to add to one's collection. But I've taken baby steps and even advertise myself.

I am praying my way to confidence and trust...patience and flexibility.

You can join me on my journey via facebook or if you are like my sisters and refuse to join in the FB revolution, here's a peek--

No comments: