Christmas, The Tree
The Saturday after Thanksgiving we carried on our little family tradition of going to the Southern Tree Plantation.
Of course we posed for pictures and went on pony rides!
And took more pictures.
The girls found the perfect tree that was just their size.
But we finally settled on this one and M named it "Christmas."
Beautiful!
It was hilarious listening to M and E while we decorated. E screamed "cool mama!!" every time ANYthing was put on the tree. M was the beaded garland queen for a while. (The candy from the town parade may or may not have contributed to our chaos.)
This followed our cozy Thanksgiving gathering with family. Love their patience for my photograph quota that must be met.
The only tradition I hope to NOT carry on is the stomach bug J and I caught Thanksgiving night. I may never eat a Thanksgiving meal again. We are just praising Jesus the girls didn't catch it!
If we just hadn't been so huggy that day...maybe the germs would have stayed on just one of us...















No comments:
Post a Comment