12.15.2014

The Problem With Smart Phones

Is that you download the mediocre pictures you take on it directly to Facebook and never put them on the blog because...well...it's on FB.

Though no one wanted to see the stomach bug we had over Thanksgiving. We left J home alone and headed to an all girls Thanksgiving meal at Mama B's. It was fun and sad all at the same time.

The day after Thanksgiving we carried on our tradition of going to Southern Tree Farm in Blairsville. It started badly, had a good middle and ended with E screaming her head off in the car because she didn't get to buckle her own seat-belt.


But we found the perfect tree! (I know this because we inspected pretty much every other tree on the farm). It was sweet to see the girls ride the same little pony and play on the same swing set as they have each year. The tree is decorated and sparkling (because half of the lights died and we just added extra on top). We are ready for Christmas and praying the girls get rid of this icky cough before our holiday break!

Since they can't find the blog on their own, I will ruin the surprise...I found a great deal on a giant doll house and I'm pretty excited and having a difficult time waiting 'til Christmas. Only 9 more days!

No comments: