8.23.2016

9 Days

That's how long God waited to put my favorite house under contract. It's one of the praise reports I wanted to record here. I love our sweet house that became a great home for our family!

And if anyone thinks we are immune to the struggles you are thankful to avoid because God hasn't called you to move...we aren't! I will miss my most favorite bathtub that I renovated and designed.
While I can choose to the mourn the loss of my bathtub and other comforts, it also reminds me how God cares about our needs and surprises us with gifts when we aren't even looking. We purchased this house as a foreclosure, but this extra long and narrow bathtub was already in the house. Being tall, it's the only tub I've ever had that is comfortable! It is a sweet reminder that He will always provide and bring me encouragement and happiness in the most creative ways. I just need to trust Him!

We traveled to north Georgia over the weekend and spent time with friends and family. It was refreshing and encouraging to spend time in the places our hearts may always call home.

Praise Reports:
1. House under contract in 9 days!
2. Kindergarten situation resolved for Eden, people offering to help transport when Josh leaves for NY.
3. Financial gifts given to meet specific needs as they arose.
4. Girls are excited and supportive of our move!
5. Encouragement in the journey from so many sweet people!

Prayer Requests:
1. House appraisal and smooth closing.
2. Calvary students as they transition.
3. J plans to leave for NY around Sept 1st.
4. The girls and I as we pack up and continue to stay in Georgia until house closing.
5. My job.
6. Find a place to live in NY!
7. Provision on all levels! (financial, emotional, etc).

Needs:
Some people have asked about specific items they can help with. (ie: buying snow bibs for the girls). We are looking at some northern necessities for the upcoming winter. If you want to assist with a specific item, please feel free to contact Josh or I for sizing or other needed details.
*electric blankets for beds
*flannel sheets
*snow tires for both of our cars (my heart hurt when I typed this one! ;)

Thank you for joining in our journey, things are gettin' real round here!

No comments: