6.06.2007

Slumber Party

My 13 year old niece, Shannon, is on her summer break and she hung out with my mom and I Sunday night. We worked on the family photo project, watched "Stomp The Yard", performed Mary Kay make-overs and proceeded to stay up until 3 a.m. chatting about everything under the sun. So I suppose I wasn't accurate in calling it a slumber party as there was very little slumbering going on. :) Shannie is so sweet and precious and I love her so much! (of course I also dearly love her older brothers but they are far too cool to have their picture taken with me to post on the blog). Here are some silly photos of our fun time...

3 comments:

Cecilia said...

Too cute Donna! I'm glad you are able to get some time with your family.

Hollie Carson said...

DONNA! HAHAHA hilarious. you totally need to have a baby girl. you got it in your blood

miss you

Jenny said...

Oh, Donna, that sounds like too much fun! Can I come next time?