4.13.2008

Blog Post Jr.

I just wanted to leave another quick update about Mama. They have now said that technically speaking, mom did have another heart attack. This heart attack was from the lack of oxygen when her lungs filled with fluid, whereas last year's heart attack was from a blockage in her artery. They kept her in the ICU based on some test results and are transfering her to St. Joseph's Hospital in Atlanta via ambulance Monday morning for a heart catheterization where they will determine if Mom needs heart surgery again. Obviously we are hoping no surgery is needed, but our ultimate prayer is for Mom to be healthy and happy. She continues to be in great spirits and I just pray the doctors are very wise and thoughtful with their recommendations. The procedure is scheduled for 7am tomorrow and I am not sure how long it will be before I am able to access the blog to let you know how things turn out, but I want to express our heartfelt appreciation for your prayers and support!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

we will be praying for you and your mom. Just wanted to let you know.

allison said...

I'm praying for you guys this morning. Love you. allison

Anonymous said...

Donna,
I am praying for your Mom!
Love,
Nichole

Joni said...

oh wow, praying for you and your family. keep us updated!

love,
Joni :)

Anonymous said...

I hope mama is doing better! I will be praying for you and your family!

Kim said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry!

Brandon and Jamie said...

praying for your mom!!
love, jamie