Here, There and Everywhere
We had a very busy weekend! On Friday night we stayed in from the rain and rented the movie August Rush. It was a bit too cheesy for our taste and by the end of the film we were making "august rush faces". It was good for some laughs and only cost us $1, so I can't complain. On Saturday we met up with most of my family at my sister, Deb's house. I have two sisters, one brother in law and 7 nieces and nephews so it's always chaotic, but tons of fun!





On Sunday we traveled back to the mystery church for Josh to preach for a second time. Everything went really really well and we are excited to see what the Lord does next. Sorry to be so vague, I promise to deliver details when possible.
Here we are...dressed for sucess...
And every pastor deserves some fly fishing after a hard day's work!

1 comment:
You have been tagged. Check out my blog for details under "me in a nutshell"
Post a Comment