10.20.2008

Snoop Taggy Tag

I've been tagged. Not once, but twice. In order to be fair I will answer these tags in the order they were received. These tags have pushed me out of my comfort zone as my OCD self plans one post per week. These tags are creating extra posts. And I would prefer to not be posting my extra post so close to my regular posting day, I would have aimed for the halfway point, like Saturday, but I was busy rushing for gold. I hope my taggers appreciate the counseling sessions that made this non-Weds post possible. (*Disclaimer: if I have ever missed a tag from anyone else, it was an innocent mistake and I sincerely apologize. I am pregnant. I will continue to use this excuse for the next 5 months*)

For Marcedia:

4 things I did today:
1. drank hot chocolate w/ my breakfast
2. went to the cardiologist with my mom
3. yelled at Max when he wouldn't start, almost leaving me stranded at a trailer park
4. received maternity jeans in my mailbox that I ordered on E-Bay

4 things on my to-do list:
1. dust
2. save the world
3. find a crib
4. purchase more Snickers ice cream bars

4 of my guilty pleasures:
1. Snickers ice cream bars
2. napping
3. blog surfing
4. The Office and Project Runway

4 random facts about me:
1. I can wiggle my ears
2. I met former President Jimmy Carter with HP at a wedding
3. when I was younger I was very certain I would grow up to be a monster truck driver, specifically Big Foot
4. I have 7 nieces and nephews whom I love dearly

And for Queenie:

Top 5 Quirks
1. I must put on chap-stick right before going to sleep.
2. No trash or objects remain in my car. After most trips, no matter how short, I clean it out.
3. Just like KQ I cannot walk barefoot in any home, even my own. This stems from an unfortunate collision between my naked toe and a scorpion's stinger. Yes. It did hurt. Hence my quirk.
4. I eat a bowl of Rice Krispies at 10pm every night. (this is a new pregnancy quirk)
5. I giggle at farts. I have tried to mature, but the noise (NOT the smell) makes me laugh and I am betting I am beyond growing out of this little phase.

Thank you for taking the time to learn more about my not-so-interesting self. Normal posting hours will resume Wednesday. :o)

9 comments:

Kelly said...

I feel like I know you so much better now. I'm afraid I have the same Chapstick quirk. As for giggling at farts...who DOES grow out of that?

Unknown said...

Don....you crack me up! Thanks for playing, it's always fun to learn new things :)

allison said...

It's good for you to practice doing things on a different schedule. In 5 months all schedules will be thrown out the window, at least for a short time.

Matt and Kim said...

I too must put on chapstick right before I get in bed!

Joni said...

Ha, i'm another chap stick lover! I put on Burt's bees as I get into bed. Darrell thinks it is very strange but after Donna's post and these comments, I'll have to tell him it is obviously very common!

HP said...

I'm so proud that you stepped out of your Wednesday routine. Way to let down your hair. Just don't get too wild and crazy up there in those mountains!

Cecilia said...

The not walking around barefoot comment makes me laugh, do you remember how much y'all picked on me in Lewis? I have grown out of the need for house shoes but I still come straight home and put on socks =). Hope all is well!!

Jenny said...

Yes, I will admit that I am addicted to chap stick. I must always have something on my lips to make them feel not dry. I definitely put some one before bed, and if Stephen kisses me goodnight, sometimes I have to reapply. It's an addiction; I know this.

morgan collins said...

there is no shame in laughing at farts.