5.19.2009

Blogability

I don't have it. Our home computer blew up. Really. Josh said the power supply spontaneously combusted. With sparks and everything. So now he's on a computer repair mission.

I never realized how vital my internet accessibility is. It's my connection to the world and a brief reprieve from spit-up, nap schedules and cheering at every coo Marah makes.

Speaking of Marah. Bath time is a big event around here and apparently there is another little girl that takes a bath at the exact same time. And she lives inside the toaster.


Josh has been bonding with his lil' mini-me. It's so sweet to watch him love being Daddy.




Aunt Ashleigh came to visit one afternoon for some girl time.



I'll close with a great shot of the mountains. God is SO good.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think she looks soooo much like you, Donna. She's adorable!!!

morgan collins said...

love the toaster pic...so cute!