Time Flies
Marah will be two months old next week and we did another at-home photo shoot today. I couldn't resist sharing the photos! Plus the lap top was home and who knows when the lap top's presence will coincide with nap time again.
Outdoor shots, wardrobe change #1.
Indoor shots, wardrobe change #2.
Indoor shots, wardrobe change #3.
Yep. She's totally cute and totally awesome. :o)
10 comments:
DONNA!! THOSE PICTURES ARE AWESOME!! Ur gettin really good at this:) precious baby!!
love,
BWB
TWO MONTHS already!! Precious pictures!! I am so glad I am not the only mom that makes my baby endure at home photo shoots too ;o)!! She is a sweetie!
What a lovely little girl! Her hair is so pretty! You're a great photog...but I bet she makes it easy on you!
Hey. Cute kid! I cam accross your site on Lindsey Oliver's. I wanted to let you know I make diaper covers and other custom baby items. They'd be great for your photo shoots.
She is a-freakin-dorable! I love her hair... and she is totally a mini josh (sorry donna!). good thing her daddy's cute, huh!
sorry, I forgot to leave my blog site www.collectionsbytaranicole.blogpspot.com
Love, love, love the pictures!! Donna, she is so stinkin cute!! Great post!
Adorable!!!!!! And actually starting to resemble her Mommy!
SOOOO stinking cute. The bow is precious!
you've got SKILLZ girl!
your camera is awesome, and your picture-taking skills are sweet, but having the cutest little thing to take pictures of makes the pictures, huh?! she is ADORABLE! i see SO much of josh, yet i see some mama in her too...waht do yall think?
LOVE the pics.
Post a Comment