Say What You Mean
and mean what you say.
Here are some cute baby hair clips. Please note the package reads "6 INFANT hair clips."
But on the back, I am warned that these clips are not to be used on children under the age of 3. Make up your mind Osh Kosh!
In other news, Marah made the big move to the crib.
She's doing great, last night she slept 10 hours without waking up to eat! And look who rolled onto her side--
Friday she will have her 2 month checkup and receive her first shots. NOT looking forward to that. I think she's made the jump over the 10 lb. mark but we won't know for certain until her appointment.
Happy Memorial Day!
3 comments:
9 hours!?! look at yall!!! go girls! SO excited to see the Lord blessing and moving things right along! you're a great mom, donna!
What a big girl!! I can't wait to hold that little beauty!
Glad to hear you guys are getting more rest! Marah is such a doll!
Post a Comment